Special varieties of wheat which is most suitable for the your Dalia dishes is processed into granular grains. This innovative and hygienic technology has been brought from England to bring you the real taste and all the health benefits.
Available In : 500 g, 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 50 kg
|Nutritional Target Map
||2 . 2
||3 . 6
|GOODNESS CHART NUTRITION FACTS per 100g*
|Nutrition Data's Opinion|
|Weight loss:|| (3 / 5)|
|Optimum health:|| (3.5 / 5)|
|Weight gain:|| (3.5 / 5)|
Its Health Benefits :
- Consuming whole grain foods on a regular basis lowers the risk of many chronic health problems including heart disease.
- Wheat Dalia is rich in fiber and low in calories. As a part of reduced calorie intake and an exercise, it keeps you feeling full and satisfied while you lose weight and help in better weight management.
- High fiber and magnesium both naturally present in whole grain foods helps reduce the risk of type II diabetes. In people who already have diabetes , it helps to improve blood sugar management.
- Insoluble dietary fiber in wheat dalia helps improve the health of intestinal tract by protecting against digestive system complaints like constipation,piles etc.
- Wheat Dalia is a Satvik food. It is easily digested and helps in building immunity. Regular consumption of Satvik food promotes longevity, strength, health and happiness.