For higher level of Chakki Aata quality and consistency P Mark has developed an infrastructure parallel to no other. It has taken inspiration from the traditional chakki grinding approach and symbiotically interwined with the latest technology to produce the best quality and the most hygienic chakki aata. Our chakkis are made of traditional indian stones that are used for grinding at the same time uses modern German technology, Japanese automation and Swiss hygiene and cleaning to give you the P Mark roti on your plate.
|Nutrition Facts per 100 g (Approx)||Level|
|Energy (kcals)||340 g|
|Total Fat (g)||2.5|
|Carbohydrates (g) [%]||72|
Its Health Benefits :
- Choosing whole grains over refined flours and consuming them on a regular basis lowers the risk of many chronic health problems including heart diseases.
- P Mark Whole Wheat Chakki Aata is rich in fiber and low in calories. As a part of a reduced calorie intake and an exercie, it keeps you feeling full and satisfied while you lose weight and help in better weight management.
- High fiber and magnesium both naturally present in whole grain foods helps reduce the risk of type II diabetes. In people who already have diabetes, it helps to improve blood sugar management.
- Insoluble dietary fiber in P Mark Whole Wheat Chakki Aata helps improve the health of your intestinal tract by protecting against digestive system complaints like constipation, piles etc.
- P Mark Whole Wheat Chakki Aata is Satvik food. It is easily digested and help in building immunity. Regular consumption of Satvik food promotes longevity, strength,health and happiness.